"We are always a little bit better"
The Boutique Hotel ALLEGRA is the youngest house in Pontresina, classified as 3-Stern-Superior-Hotel (Bike hotel, hiking hotel, hotel with snow sports expertise) and is centrally located in the town center. It has belonged to the Association of Best 3 Star Hotels of Switzerland.
Embedded in the breathtaking mountain scenery of the Upper Engadine – most beautiful high valley in the Alps & #8211; As a Garni-Hotel, the ALLEGRA offers guests a unique and informal holiday experience in the diverse Pontresine hotel landscape. The 54 new - designed rooms stand for arrival and well-being, casual & casual living in the midst of contemporary design and interior and colorful ambience through high-quality fabrics and materials. A happy and attentive team, who will be happy to take care of you at any time, as well as the diverse recreational - and sports facilities. Be it outside in the breathtaking scenery of the Engadine mountains or relaxing in the wonderful water world of the "Bellavita Bad & SPA".
Constant innovations and investments with a secure financial background are a matter of course for us and offer the guest not only a high level of quality, but also guarantee and security in the jungle of the various hotel offers. Warm, honest and uncomplicated hospitality, plus a high level of understanding of service and willingness to serve distinguish us from –. The focus is always individually on the guest. The aim is always to create the right holiday- and feel-good experience for the guest, to be a charming and competent contact person at all times and to work successfully, sustainably and economically for the company.
True to the motto "We are always a little bit better", we try our numerous guests, including a very high proportion of regular guests, every day - always, everywhere, basically and anyway – to convey the ALLEGRA- feeling and you with Charm, attention, personal approach and care, but also to convince with professionalism and competence and to win for us.
Sustainable living and working should be one of the top principles for all of us today. We at the Hotel ALLEGRA are also obliged to make our active contribution and show this through various measures.
The general rule
- We prefer local and regional suppliers and cooperation partners who share and share our environmental ideas
- We are committed to taking the respective environmental aspect into account in the case of Neu- and replacement investments
- We pay attention to environmentally friendly handling and responsible use of resources in all areas
- Our employees are regularly sensitized and trained on the subject, and our values are actively demonstrated
- Free shuttle service at An- and departure at Pontresina station 7 days a week, from 08:00 & #8211; 17:00 o'clock
- Offer of free use of the entire public transport system in the Upper Engadine from 2 nights for all guests by agreement with Engadinbus / Rhb (costs borne by the hotel)
- Charging station for electric - cars (further expansion planned)
- Recycling of Nespresso-Pads
- Use of care products in dispensers and no disposable bottles
- Use of environmentally friendly cleaning products
- Use of energy saving lamps
- Avoiding "too much paper" in the rooms, e.g. no more printed info folders / A-Z's in favor of info channel on Tweebie / scanning of the QR- code
- Advice to guests to use the terry towels several times
Restaurant / kitchen / hotel bar
- Food procurement that is as sustainable as possible (taking local producers and suppliers into account)
- Prefer Swiss products
- Conscious purchasing / well-timed deliveries to avoid food waste or excessive waste from expired products
- Constant control of the food warehouse
- The breakfast buffet is mainly stocked with local, regional products
- Minimal use of packaged food on the buffet
- If possible, do not use PET – bottles
- Deposit bottle system / harasses at beverage suppliers
- Suppliers: Use of recyclable boxes instead of boxes, plastic packaging
- Strict waste separation and storage of waste paper, cardboard, PET, glass, batteries, fluorescent materials
- Regular and separate disposal at the local recycling center
- Old electrical appliances: disposal via the various dealers / return guarantee
- Conscious use of paper (as much as necessary, as little as possible), use of waste paper, reuse
- More electronic correspondence and communication instead of "stationery"
- Instead of permanent lighting: use of motion detectors, light control in the public. Areas, "electricity" using cards in the rooms
- Ongoing conversion to technical systems that reduce energy consumption
- Sustainability in the foreground even with ongoing renovations regarding furniture, technical Facilities, materials etc.